How to install woodworking engraving machine tools quickly and correctly? If the woodworking engraving machine's tools are installed correctly, the carved patterns can be more accurate, and the tools are not easy to break during use. How to quickly and correctly install the woodworking engraving machine's tools? Xunjie Woodworking Engraving Machine lists the following steps, I hope it can be helpful to you.
- There are many gaps on the chuck. Before each tool is clamped, the chuck needs to be cleaned with gasoline or WD40 cleaning agent, and the residue in the chuck gap should be checked and removed;
- The fit of the chuck and the shaft is in contact with the taper hole of the shaft end. If the contact is not good, the tool will not be easy to install, and it is necessary to ensure that the taper surface has good contact. Before loading the knife, the shaft cone must be cleaned with gasoline or WD40 cleaning agent;
- Put the chuck into the pressure cap, turn the clamp spring slightly, wait until the eccentric part of the pressure cap is recessed into the chuck groove, push the chuck evenly in the direction of the arrow, and then fit it into the pressure cap;
- Install the chuck and the pressure cap on the spindle of the machine tool. Clean the cylindrical shank of the tool and put it into the holding hole. After confirming that the chuck and the tool are aligned, screw the pressure cap in place by hand. Then use a wrench to tighten the pressure cap evenly and firmly until the tool is firmly clamped before use;
- When loosening the knife, use the wrench to twist the pressure cap in the opposite direction. If you need to change the chuck, loosen the pressure cap to bring out the chuck and tool, remove the tool, push the chuck forcefully in the direction of the arrow to push it out, and then as needed Just replace it with a chuck with another aperture.