Woodworking carving grids are alive just like human beings. In order to keep all parts of the cabinet door carving machine in good condition, it is very important to insist on regular maintenance. This can eliminate many hidden troubles in the bud and prevent the occurrence of vicious accidents. Operators should develop a good habit of frequent maintenance of the equipment used. In general, the maintenance of the engraving machine includes the following aspects:
- Check before starting up every day; such as: whether the communication line, motor line, and optocoupler line are loose and whether the voltage is stable; then turn on the power of the machine, operate the machine to move back and forth twice, and start work.
- The engraving machine of the water-cooled spindle should ensure the cleanness of the cooling water and the normal operation of the water pump. Never make the water-cooled spindle motor lack water. Replace the cooling water regularly to prevent the water temperature from being too high. Circulate water as much as possible and replace the large capacity. Water tank.
- Clean the heat dissipation and ventilation system of the circuit box regularly. Please regularly check whether the fans on the electric control box are working properly. Use a vacuum cleaner to clean the dust in the electric control box regularly. Check whether the terminal screws are loose to ensure the safety and reliability of the circuit. use.
- Clean the dust and debris on the exposed rail (polished rod), and clean it with No. 2 engine oil, and add butter or No. 2 lithium base grease after cleaning.
- Clean the sensor (optocoupler, proximity switch) to prevent dust, powder and oil from sticking to the sensor, affecting its sensitivity or causing false touches.
- Move the machine head to the lower left or lower right position to prevent collision, and then cut off the power; never pull the plug when the power is on.
- Maintenance of the engraving machine when it is not used for a long time: When the engraving machine is not used for a long time, it should be powered on 1-2 times a week, especially in the rainy season when the environment is relatively humid. Let the engraving machine run dry for about an hour. The heat generated by the electrical components is used to dissipate the moisture in the numerical control system to ensure the stable and reliable performance of the electronic components.
- Maintenance of the inverter: The inverter has been debugged before leaving the factory. It is forbidden to debug and change the wiring privately to prevent the motor or inverter from being damaged due to data input errors.
- After the day's work is completed, first take off the carving knife and let the spindle chuck and lock nut be in a relaxed state. This is helpful to extend the service life of the spindle chuck. Then we start to clean the work surface, which can be cleaned with a brush; note that it is usually best not to pile up all debris on the work surface to avoid deformation of the platform.
- The door of the electric control box should be opened as little as possible. It is forbidden to open the door. There will be dust, wood chips or metal powder in the air during engraving. Once they fall on the circuit board or electronic device in the electric control box, it is easy to cause components. The insulation resistance between the devices decreases, even causing damage to the components and circuit boards.
- Regularly check whether the screws of each part of the machine are loose.
- Vacuum pump maintenance:
A. The wire mesh in the suction port of the water circulating air pump is used to prevent foreign dust particles from entering the pump body. This filter should be kept clean at all times to avoid clogging and reduce the pumping speed. When the water pump is not in use, it should be powered on every few days. Minutes to prevent the pump body from long rust and unable to operate normally.
B Tongyou vacuum pump should also loosen the wing nut and take out the paper filter element to clean the filter screen regularly with high pressure gas. If the filter element is found to be poorly ventilated or damaged, it should be replaced in time. According to the length of use, a high pressure oil gun can be used to lubricate each bearing.
- Strictly operate in accordance with the instructions for use and comply with safe use regulations.