In the engraving process of the woodworking engraving machine, the engraved objects are often misplaced, and we are often troubled to tell customers that their objects were damaged during the engraving process.
Again, in order to avoid these problems, we explain the trick through the following operations:
1. Check whether the pliers or chuck used for engraving is wrong? At the same time, the wear of the pliers or chuck of the woodworking engraving machine will also cause the dislocation of the engraved object. If the pliers or chuck is too tight, the carved object will be ejected at the moment when the cutter head touches the object to be carved.
2. For those carved objects with irregular shapes, they appear to be tightly fixed on the surface, and they will shake back and forth when subjected to downward pressure. At this time, you can try to put some waste under the object to increase friction. The other is to keep the packaging that comes with the item. Although the object is irregularly shaped, the packaging it carries may be very regular and easy to be fixed. Add a small strap to make an irregularly shaped object. Easy to be fixed. Or try tools to fix the regular parts, and discard the irregular parts.
- If the downward pressure on the engraved object is large, consider whether you must use a tapered nose. If the engraving machine's diamond head moves too much during the engraving process, the pressure on the side of the tool will cause the engraved object Mobile. If an incorrect diamond knife is used, it can also cause the same problem. A 90 or 100 degree diamond knife will dig into the material, causing the material to move during the engraving process.
- Since woodworking engraving machines are often equipped with multifunctional pliers or chucks, and they are made of iron, it is easy to damage the engraved object or make it slip off during the engraving process, so choose some rubber caps or rubber tubes It is helpful to fix the object to be carved.
- For engraving plastic patterns, you can stick the transfer tape on the back of the engraved object, spray the side with the tape on the liquid spray glue, and then stick it on a surface that can be discarded, so that you can avoid the use of double-sided Glue, leaving a surface that is difficult to clean. Because the reposting tape is easy to peel and clean. Use a special engraved belt. One side of this belt is more viscous than the other, so the plate can be moved or changed at will.